Pretty Woman is a 1990 American romantic comedy film set in Los Angeles. Written by J. F. Lawton and directed by Garry Marshall, it stars Richard Gere and Julia Roberts, and features Hector Elizondo, Ralph Bellamy (in his final performance), Laura San Giacomo and Jason Alexander in supporting roles.
Its story centers on down-on-her-luck Hollywood hooker Vivian Ward, who is hired by Edward Lewis, a wealthy businessman, to be his escort for several business and social functions, and their developing relationship over the course of her week-long stay with him.
Watch the Red Dress Scene Again!
SEE IF YOU GOT ALL OF THEM
1. The Bird Statue is Missing
2. There is an Extra Wall Lamp
3. The Door’s Molding is Different
4. The Black Exit Lamp is Missing
5. Edward’s Has an Extra Shirt Button
6. Vivian’s Dress Now Has Lace
7. The Floor is Different
8. The Light Reflection on the Floor is Missing
9. Oscar the Grouch has made a Cameo Appearance by the Hanging Plants
10. Edward’s Handkerchief is Missing