DoYouRemember? (DYR) is home to the largest online community of nostalgia enthusiasts and the go-to website for fans of the ’50s ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s. Our social networks and groups are comprised of over 13 million active members and our website is visited by millions of people every month. DYR is the internets’ home of nostalgia!
Inspiring readers to share memories, reminisce and be nostalgic is our mission! Equally important is keeping readers up to date on subjects important to them even if it’s not ‘frontpage news’. With DYR’s Nostalgia News we focus coverage on the pop culture that shaped our generation. Providing important updates about the people and pastimes from our collective youth.
The DoYouRemember? staff works around the clock to create compelling, fun, and highly engaging nostalgic based content. Our team works hard to give readers a break from the stresses of daily life and provide a fun and relaxing environment so they can reminisce. Learn About The DYR Authors.
DYR is a great place to work and has many opportunities for advancement. Our beautiful office located on Grand Street in SoHo, NY and provides a lighthearted environment promoting creativity and personal growth. We also have many team members that work remotely – zip codes do not define the DYR team! If this sounds like a place you’d like to hang your hat, please send us your resume.
DYR Classic Arcade | Click To Enter
DoYouRemember? Inc. – In The News
- Cheddar – Watch Full Interview
- Nostalgia is the foundation of digital content company DoYouRemember.com’s many platforms. The company’s various sites feature videos, articles, and games that tap into positive cultural memories.
- USA Today
- “Sometimes you need a trigger of something that brings back a memory,” founder Michael Gitter tells me. He adds that the site casts a wide net and is aimed at “anybody who likes to think about things from their childhoods. Who doesn’t love nostalgic content”
- WGN Radio – Listen To Live Interview
- Join Carl Amari and Lisa Wolf from WGN Radio Theatre for a live interview with Neal Parker, DoYouRemember’s Director of Business Development
- Venture Beat
- “DoYouRemember? receives $1M to glorify all things retro (exclusive)”