What You’ll Need:
- 2 tablespoons of silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce of triple sec
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- ice cubes and salt (optional)
Follow the instructions below to make your own easy margarita, as provided by Martha Stewart:
- Pour tequila, triple sec, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well. Dip glass in salt if desired, and fill with ice. Strain drink into glass.
To make a pitcher, multiply the drink ingredients by eight, and stir.
Are you excited about Applebee’s bringing back their Dollaritas for the whole month of May? The restaurant chain often brings them back randomly throughout the year so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more news on that!
Be sure to SHARE this article if all of your friends and family who are margarita lovers!