13. This friendly-looking spectacle stand to charmingly display your favorite set.
Promising review: “Great hit for a kid recently prescribed glasses. Had to make things a little more exciting for a 6-year-old who is now ‘different’ than his friends…so why not get something cool for him to hang them on at night!?! He thinks it’s hilarious!” —hammieo
14. These incredible cloth wipes that don’t need any liquid solution to make your glasses streak-free.
Promising review: “Unbelievable! I have been using lens spray for years for my coated prescription glasses and my professional cameras. Wipe, wipe, breathe on, wipe, wipe ’til they are finally clean. So I received a small 3″ square lens cleaning microfiber cloth with a new camera lens and tried it on my glasses. In all honesty, I didn’t think that a dry cloth would clean the glasses. Was I wrong!? I was astounded, to say the least.” —Alan Arnold
15. A clip-on holder for your car visor to keep your driving glasses out of that dirty center storage box.
Promising review: “As a 50-something contractor, I have a variety of glasses I keep in my truck: prescription eyeglasses for night driving, sunglasses for the day, clear-lens and tinted safety glasses, and clear and tinted readers. That’s six pairs of glasses to keep organized and protected. I got two of these at first, and am ordering another now. They work really well. Wire-frame glasses fit loosely, but still well enough to keep them secure.” —Chuck Zissman
16. These magnetic holders that attach to your clothing to provide a perfect place to perch your pair.
Promising review: “I love it! I wear it to work all the time and sometimes when I go out. It makes it so convenient and available for me to have my reading glasses. Now I don’t have to figure out where they are or go looking for them. I’ve had people wondering how my glasses are hooked on; they think it’s sewed on, but when I explain to them what it is and how it works they say it’s an awesome idea. As a matter of fact, this is the second set that I’ve purchased.” —Ruth R Monahan
17. These adorable neoprene cases.