As the retail apocalypse continues, Macy’s is closing even more stores throughout the US. “Stores remain an integral part of our omnichannel retail ecosystem,” Macy’s said in a recent statement to USA Today.
“Stores remain an integral part of our omnichannel retail ecosystem.” With this being said, this closure will be part of Macy’s three-year plan to close one-fifth of its stores, about 125 locations. For reference, Macy’s also owns Bloomingdales and Bluemercury. Here’s the full list of Macy’s stores closing in 2022. Did your location make the list?
Full list of Macy’s stores closing in 2022
Alabama Macy’s store closure
- Mountain Brook: Brookwood Village, 614 Brookwood Village
California Macy’s store closing
- City of Industry: Puente Hills Mall, 1600 S Azusa Ave.
Colorado Macy’s store closings
- Boulder: Twenty Ninth Street Mall, 1900 28th St.
- Centennial: Streets at SouthGlenn, 6801 S University Blvd.
Missouri Macy’s closing store
- Lee’s Summit: Summit Fair, 900 NW Blue Parkway
Texas Macy’s store closing
- Baytown: San Jacinto Mall, 5000 San Jacinto Mall including Furniture Clearance Center)
Bloomingdale’s Outlet Store closing
- Estero, Florida: Miromar Outlets, 10801 Corkscrew Road
RELATED: Sears And Kmart Closing Nearly One Hundred Stores As Millennials Ditch The Struggling Chains