7. When “hungry” becomes “hangry”
You can’t help but be a little—or a lot—sensitive when your tummy is rumbling 24/7.
8. Searching for the right recipes
Usually, the special ingredients your diet is asking for aren’t so “special.”
9. The halfway point in every diet
You start to see a little bit of progress, but the fact remains: You still can’t eat cheesecake.
10. When your diet changes your priorities
Whether those changes are good or bad is up for debate. Whatever you do, don’t give into these shocking diet traps even experts fall for.
11. When hunger messes with your brain
Is that a stop sign? Or a giant red lollipop?
12. Late-night temptations
Remember when you could eat at all hours of the day? Some people get all the luck.