1. Scrub your cutting board with salt and lemon to remove gross food stains.
This will also help your cutting board last longer.
2. Keep nail polish from sticking to your skin while painting them by putting vaseline around your fingers.
3. Hang onto Pringles lids to keep your yogurt or beer fresh.
4. Kool-Aid is effective in removing lyme deposits in a dishwasher, and in cleaning brass.
Make sure you use the lemonade flavor since it has the citric acid needed to clean!
5. Use binder clips to seal opened food packages.
Page Page 1 of 4