Can you relate? Class of ’85, meet Intel’s 2015 class of tablets and 2 in 1s.
1. Owning a 30-pound desktop that’s larger than your desk.
Is that a computer? Geek-o-rama!
2. Fixing typos on your thesis paper using correction tape or whiteout.
One missing word usually meant you had to retype everything.
3. Taking a selfie, then dropping it off at the film lab.
Or developing it yourself in the darkroom.
4. Talking on a corded phone within earshot of all your roommates.
5. Looking up numbers and addresses in the phone book…
Page Page 1 of 3