- Fairuza Balk 1974 – Actress (Return To Oz)
- Noel Fielding 1973 – Comedian, writer, actor, artist, and musician
- Lisa Edelstein 1966 – Actress and playwright (House)
- Kevin Shields 1963 – Musician, singer-songwriter, composer and producer, best known as the vocalist and guitarist of the alternative rock band My Bloody Valentine
- Notorious B.I.G. (Christopher George Latore Wallace) 1972 (RIP)
- Nick Cassavetes 1959 – Filmmaker and actor.
- Judge Reinhold 1957 – Actor (Beverly Hills Cop, Ruthless People, Fast Times at Ridgemont High)
- Stan Lynch 1955 – (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)
- Mr. T (Lawrence Tero Tureaud) 1952 (featured above)
- Al Franken 1951 – Comedian, actor, writer and politician.
- Carol Potter 1948
- Leo Sayer (born Gerard Hugh Sayer) 1948 – British-born singer-songwriter musician, and entertainer
- Bill Champlin (Chicago) 1947
- Raymond Burr 1917 (RIP) – was a Canadian-American actor, primarily known for his title roles in the television dramas Perry Mason and Ironside.
- Dennis Day 1916 (RIP) Singer, radio, television and film personality and comedian (“The Dennis Day Show” and “Melody Time”)
- Fats Waller 1904 (RIP) – Was an American jazz pianist, organist, composer, singer, and comedic entertainer.
- Robert Montgomery 1904 (RIP) – Was an American film and television actor, director, and producer. He was also the father of actress Elizabeth Montgomery.
Continue to see Movie News AND National Days
Page Page 1 of 9