Dated: May 1, 2013
II. WHAT INFORMATION DOES DYR COLLECT?
a) Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information such as your name, username, phone number, credit card and other billing information, email address, shipping address, and your friends’ email addresses (which we will only use in order to invite them to use the Service). We may also collect information you supply to us regarding your personal preferences and interests. You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features.
- We may anonymize your Personal Information so that you cannot be individually identified and provide that anonymized information to our partners. For example, we allow advertisers to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and you agree that we may use any of the information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form to allow our advertisers to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements. We might use the fact you have purchased or inquired about a certain brand of apparel, for instance, to show you advertisements for the company that sells that brand, but we will not tell that company who you are.
b) Information Collected Automatically:
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website), we only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so that our partners, too, can endeavor to provide you with an optimal online experience.
c) E-mail and Other Communications:
- We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Website. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings accordingly.
III. WILL DYR SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your Personal Information with third parties only as described below:
a) Affiliated Businesses and Third Party Websites We Do Not Control:
- In certain situations, businesses or third party mobile applications and/or websites we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the mobile application and/or Website (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that we deem it related to such transaction or service
- We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
c) User Profiles and Content:
- Certain user profile information, including without limitation a user’s username, posted content and/or image content that such user has uploaded to the website may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Website or address your request for our services. Any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others. Your username may also be displayed to other users if and when you post comments or upload images through the Website and other users can contact you through such comments.
d) Business Transfers:
- We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information (which may include your Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
e) Protection of DYR and Others:
- We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of DYR, our employees, our users, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including governmental authorities) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
f) With Your Consent:
IV. IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
V. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through your account settings on our mobile phone application and/or website, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- Name, desired username, and password
- Email address
- Shipping and billing information
- User profile information and User Content, including images you have uploaded to the site
The information you can view and update may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at support@DoYouRemember.com .
VI. WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
You can always elect not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our mobile phone application and/or website and services may be limited.
You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in Section V above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by visiting your account settings on our mobile phone application and/or website. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information even if you update or delete it, but we will not use that information in a manner that would identify you personally.
VIII. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to support@DoYouRemember.com . We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.